Wing & land board package – Easy to learn & progress while Wing Surfing
Focus on the control of the wing, riding across, up & downwind, plus practicing turns without having to also contend with the unstable surface of the water.
Wing landboarding is also great fun!
The Go/Resurector wing & MBS Colt 90 mountainboard package will make it easy to learn and progress while Wing Surfing.
We made this package after all starting out on a landboard when learning to wingsurf. You can focus on the control of the wing, riding across, up and downwind plus practicing turns without having to also contend with the unstable surface of the water. Wing Landboarding is also great fun as a sport itself and can be done anywhere so great for sessions closer to home (take a look at the video below)
What is included:
- Shinn Resurector or Airush Go
- MBS Colt 90 Landboard
- Wing wrist leash
- Option to add Mystic MK8 X helmet for only £64.99
Shinn Resurector Surf Wing
Smooth power delivery, stable and intuitive with useful window
The Shinn Resurector 2021 is the high quality wing you would expect from Shinn. Focusing on power, stability and effortless control this is a truly all-round wing capable of taking you from your first days on the water until you‘re competent and confident in all winds, waves and even in the air.
Low end drive with control, the Shinn Resurector Wing has absolute reliability when flagged and effortless ease of use no matter the situation. A wing that is stiff and responsive for pumping whilst exhibiting a progressive depower that feels totally intuitive– every feature has been carefully considered and designed allowing you to focus on your ride and not get distracted by the details.
Tested through a multitude of real-world conditions and with a representative variety of rider levels and weights this may be our first wing but it joins the market as one of the first true 2nd generation wings.
- Challenge DK50 Double Ripstop canopy is light, durable and low-stretch.
- KPE 175 Dacron used throughout the leading edge and strut enhancing stiffness and protecting the bladders even under high pressures.
- Marine grade high-visibility PVC window for long lasting visibility.
- Medium aspect design with extended strut gives a stable and controllable wing with good power, fantastic upwind and effortless flagging.
- Progressive tip sweep minimizes wing-tip strikes and allows for easier recovery from an inverted wing.
- Dual Inflation valves (plus one pump) for maximum pressure versatility and speedy packing.
- EVA-lined handles with no seams underneath for maximum finger comfort and extended sessions.
- Re-enforced handle attachments for rigorous pumping and durability.
- Intermediate transition handle for powered wing flying with one hand.
- Cross-over multi sport design SUP, Foil, Snowboard or Mountain Board.
- Progressive de-power to avoid nose stall during transition to the flagging handle or simply feathering the wing when riding upwind.
- Light but strong 5mm coiled PU leash with comfortable neoprene/velcro cuff.
- Intelligent window design allows safe riding whilst reducing stretch and packing without folding the window.
The FreeWing GO has a pioneering, ultra compact geometry, suitable for any level of rider.
The shorter wingtips do not catch when learning, gybing, during advanced water starts or rotations. The short wingtips also enhance the ease of use when not foiling or on snow, ice, with skateboards and land boards.
The large diameter middle frame creates instant power and a rigid feel, getting you up and going, despite a relatively lower aspect ratio. The wind range is huge as it’s such an easy wing to control over powered.
The handles are easy to grab, while the windows are positioned and optimized for important visibility/ safety.
With the size range from 2.5m – 6.5m, you can enjoy winging any day in all conditions from 8 knots to 40+ knots.
MBS Colt 90 landboard
The MBS Colt 90 was designed as an entry level all round board for either downhill or kite boarding.
The Colt 90 comes complete with natural looking maple ply deck together with the Constellation style graphics making to compete on looks and style! Colours do vary slightly.
12mm axles are used which offer the light weight benefits of a skate style mountain board truck assembly as well as improved strength giving you the opportunity to get into the air as soon as possible!
At 90cm long, the deck makes the MBS Colt 90 landboard manoeuvrable as excellent for adults or younger and smaller stanced riders.
Fitted with 8″ T1 tyres that give reliable performance and grip in all conditions.
Use it as a mountain board for going down hills or as a lightweight kite board for use with a foil/power kite.
- Sturdy maple-lam deck.
- ATS.12 trucks with 12mm axles are strong, light, and easily adjustable.
- F1 Velcro bindings easily adjust to fit your foot.
- MBS FiveStar hubs with genuine MBS 8″ T1 tires make this board as fast as its older siblings.
- Overall Weight – 6.6 (kg) / 14.6 (lb)
- Overall Length – 105.2 (c) / 41.4 (in)
- Stiffness – Stiff
- Assembly – Wheels Off Component Pack
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest