The MBS Colt 90 is an awesome all round mountainboard that is designed for downhill or kite landboarding
FREE Board Bag
2 in stock
MBS Colt 90 Landboard
The Colt 90 is an awesome all round mountainboard that is designed to get people into the Downhill, Kite Landboarding or Wing surfing.
The Colt 90 has undergone more improvements than ever before. Upgraded tyres to MBS T1 tyres which use the MBS specially formulated high-rebound rubber material making this year’s Colt 90 more than twice as fast as last year’s. Next upgraded is the Colt’s tube material to high-grade butyl rubber. This has reduced air loss and flats to little more than a memory. Other wheel improvements include genuine MBS rubber-shielded 12x28mm bearings and FiveStar hubs. The tyre and hub upgrade gives a fantastic weight savings. Also upgraded are the ATS axles from 9.5 to 12mm to match the diameter of the Matrix axles. This massively improves strength and durability.
In addition to the obvious performance enhancements these upgrades offer they have made the Colt 90 more compatible with the rest of the line so the choice to one day upgrade your hubs or trucks is as simple as that.
MBS Colt 90 landboard features
12mm axles are used which offer the light weight benefits as well as improved strength giving you the opportunity to get into the air as soon as possible!
At 90cm long, the deck makes the MBS Colt 90 landboard manoeuvrable and excellent for adults or younger riders.
Fitted with 8″ T1 tyres that give reliable performance and grip in all conditions.
Use it as a mountain board for going down hills or as a lightweight kite board for use with a foil/power kite.
- Sturdy maple-lam deck.
- ATS.12 trucks with 12mm axles are strong, light, and easily adjustable.
- F1 Velcro bindings easily adjust to fit your foot.
- MBS FiveStar hubs with genuine MBS 8″ T1 tyres make this board as fast as its older siblings.
- Overall Weight – 6.6 (kg) / 14.6 (lb)
- Overall Length – 105.2 (c) / 41.4 (in)
- Axle to Axle Length – 85.2 (c) / 33.5 (in)
- Stiffness – Stiff
- Assembly – Wheels Off Component Pack
We use these boards in our kite landboard lessons and they are great, ideal for all levels and sizes for rider in various wind conditions.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest
You may also like…
Peter Lynn Impulse kite & MBS Colt 90 landboard package£329.00 – £379.00 Select options
Peter Lynn Skim Water Re-launchable Trainer kite£219.99 – £279.00 Select options
Peter Lynn Hornet V£179.99 – £314.99 Select options
Peter Lynn Impulse Trainer TR£149.99 – £189.99 Select options