£949.00 – £999.00
AK Surf Foil is the perfect hydrofoil to progress through wave riding, with great pumping ability and tunning posibility!
AK Surf Hydrofoil 2021
The AK Surf Foil is a high quality foil for wave surfing. With a simple and impressive look, It also gives the possibility for tuning. The aluminium baseplate, mast and fuselage come connected twice deeper than usual, making the AK Surf Foil really stiff and light. Pumping the AK is super easy and makes pivoting and catching a wave feel natural.
The front and back wings offer smooth riding, with the fun part being the back stabilizer wing. It has an integrated tuning system allowing the angle of attack to be switched forward or backword. This trim system will help any foil beginner to adjust for personal comfort, more lift or stability.
AK Surf Foil 1300cm2
- Surf specific foil also ideal for light wind kiting.
- Medium rear wing for versatile performance. 1300cm² AK Surf front wing.
- The AK Surf Foil 1300 was developed specifically as a crossover surf foil to perform in small to medium size waves, and as a light wind, lower speed, kite wing.
- The intermediate aspect ratio front wing with updated profiles provide the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed, and pumping.
- Front Wing: 1300cm2 Rear Wing: 260cm2 Mast: 70cm
AK Surf Foil 1600cm2
- Surf specific foil ideal for heavy weight & light wind kiting.
- Large rear wing for versatile performance. 1600cm² AK Surf front wing.
- The AK Surf Foil 1600 was developed specifically as a surf foil to perform in small to medium size waves, or for heavier riders over 80kg / 200LBS, in all-around surf or for light wind kite foiling.
- The intermediate aspect ratio wings with updated profiles provide the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed, and pumping.
- Front Wing: 1600cm2 Rear Wing: 300cm2 Mast: 70cm
AK Surf Foil 2000cm2
- Intermediate aspect ratio for ease of use.
- Unique profile for great high-speed control. 2000cm² Surf front wing.
- The AK Surf Foil 2000 was developed for riders looking for a high lift front wing for wing foiling and heavyweight surfing.
- The intermediate aspect ratio wings with refined profiles provide the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed, and pumping.
- Front Wing: 2000cm2 Rear Wing: 300cm2 Mast: 70cm
AK Surf Foil Features
1300 & 1600 CM2 FRONT WING
The 1300cm2 anhedral elliptical wingtips are swept down for directional stability, while the delta shape maintains the key lift area in the center of the wing underneath the rider.
2000CM² FRONT WING
The AK Surf Foil 2000 was developed for riders looking for a high lift front wing for wing foiling and heavyweight surfing.
The rear wing allows the trim angle to be quickly adjusted to compensate for the lift requirements for different rider levels, personal preference, and when using different wing configurations.
The unique Stealth Fuselage absolutely minimizes drag while maximizing stiffness, while the flow dynamics minimize any oscillation you would find in a round fuselage, resulting in increased stability.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest