Duotone Freeride Kit 2023 comprises of the smallest chicken loop combined with a short leash. Best choice for freeriders which are not unhooking.
4 in stock
Duotone Freeride Kit 2023
Duotone Freeride Kit 2023 comprises of the smallest chicken loop combined with a short leash. This kit is the first choice for freeriders which are not unhooking. The short chicken loop maximizes the depower range, whilst the shorter safety leash is tangle-free. The chicken loop works with both the Duotone Trust and Duotone Click bars.
The Duotone Freeride Kit is supplied with the smallest chicken loop and a short safety leash. It is designed for surfers who only want to perform hooked-in jumps and have no intention of performing unhooked tricks. Due to its small diameter, the Duotone Freeride Kit offers a greater depower option for the rider, which improves both safety and comfort. The short safety leash also rules out the possibility of the leash becoming entangled, e.g. between your legs. Ideal for attaching to the front of your harness for an easy to reach safety release
BIGGER DEPOWER STROKE
- Small chicken loop for a bigger depower stroke.
SMALL LEASH INCLUDED
- Shorter leash for less tangling.
- Not designed for unhooking.
You can find out more about the 2023 Duotone Chicken Loop Freeride Kit and whether it is right for you, as well as the other Duotone chicken loop options, here.
Check out our handy guide for maintaining your bar, and the rest of your equipment, here.
Before every session, check your bar and all of your equipment – safety first!
For more advice and information, feel free to call us on 01797 724126, or email [email protected]
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest