Huge chicken loop, ideal for unhooked freestyle and wakestyle riding.
Duotone Wakestyle Kit 2023
Unhooked riders love this chicken loop!
The Duotone Wakestyle Chicken loop Kit for 2023 comes with a huge chicken loop and a long leash, ideal for unhooked freestyle and wakestyle riding. Easy to hook back in following unhooked tricks, the long neoprene covered leash gives maximum freedom to move, comfort and prevents injuries. The chicken loop works with both the Duotone Trust and Duotone Click bars.
The 2023 Duotone Chicken Loop Wakestyle Kit comes with the largest chicken loop and a long safety leash. It has been specially developed for kiteboarders who mainly perform unhooked tricks. During unhooked tricks, you unhook the chicken loop from your harness and hold the bar in your hands in the same way as for wakeboarding. In other words, you are detached from the harness and sense the forces exerted by the bar directly in your hands. The large chicken loop lets you hook the bar back in again quickly after a trick without needing to look. The long safety leash allows tricks such as handle passes safely. In the event of the bar ever slipping out of your hands during an unhooked trick, you are still connected to your kite via the safety leash.
- Huge loop for easy unhooking and hooking back in.
BIG LEASH INCLUDED
- Length of freestyle leash makes several rotations possible.
NEOPRENE COVERED LEASH
- Long neoprene covered leash gives maximum freedom to move, comfort and prevents injuries.
You can find out more about the 2023 Duotone Chicken Loop Wakestyle Kit and whether it is right for you, as well as the other Duotone chicken loop options, here.
Check out our handy guide for maintaining your bar, and the rest of your equipment, here.
Before every session, check your bar and all of your equipment – safety first!
For more advice and information, feel free to call us on 01797 724126, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest