The Freestyle Kit comes with a large chicken loop and a long leash. This setup is ideal for both freestyle tricks and for freeriders who want to perform unhooked jumps.
Duotone Freestyle Kit 2021
Duotone Freestyle Kit 2021 comes with a large chicken loop and a long leash and is ideal for unhooked freestyle and wakestyle riding. Easy to hook back in following unhooked tricks, the long neoprene covered leash gives maximum freedom to move, comfort and prevents injuries. The chicken loop works with both the Duotone Trust and Duotone Click bars.
For many years, the chicken loop on the Duotone Freestyle Kit was the standard chicken loop. It is suitable for both freestyle tricks and for freeriders who want to perform unhooked jumps. To allow you to perform unhooked tricks, the Duotone Freestyle Kit also comes with a long safety leash.
- Large loop for easy unhooking and hooking back in.
BIG LEASH INCLUDED
- Length of freestyle leash makes several rotations possible.
NEOPRENE COVERED LEASH
- Long neoprene covered leash gives maximum freedom to move, comfort and prevents injuries.
You can find out more about the 2021 Duotone Chicken Loop Freestyle Kit and whether it is right for you, as well as the other Duotone chicken loop options, here.
Check out our handy guide for maintaining your bar, and the rest of your equipment, here.
Before every session, check your bar and all of your equipment – safety first!
For more advice and information, feel free to call us on 07563 763 046, or email email@example.com
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.