£1,000.00 – £1,600.00
FREE 1 hour private lesson or Tricktionary book!
The Breeze V3 is the perfect kite for light wind freeriding and foiling in any conditions.
F-One Breeze V3 2021
Now with FREE 1 hour private lesson or Tricktionary (the ultimate progression book!) if you’re further afield.
The F-One Breeze V3 is the most user-friendly one strut kite on the market today, incredible light wind ability matched with complete ease of use. A freeride kite with a total control feedback, even in overpowered winds.
- Ultra lightweight
- Unbeatable low wind performance
- Exceedingly stable, even when overpowered
- Total control with excellent bar feedback
- Great speed control on a foil
- Easy relaunch with reverse launch capabilities too
The F-One Breeze V3 is for anyone who wants a light weight set up that offers incredible handling with great low-end performance. It is the perfect kite for light wind freeriding, and foiling in any conditions. Thanks to its stability and light weight, the Breeze can show off interesting performances in light wind wave riding too.
Across the range of sizes, the handling has been finely tuned; the larger sizes are even more responsive, making them perfect for manoeuvres. The smaller sizes are optimised to handle stronger winds with total speed control and great stability while foiling.
The Breeze has a stable canopy when depowered and the overall range of the kite is wide. In the air, the Breeze is so intuitive to fly you can forget about the kite and concentrate on the riding. This unique characteristic makes it perfect for beginners and advanced riders alike. The kite has also been designed to work with a low front V on the bar to untangle lines after those inevitable kite crashes.
The Breeze V3 is available right now; if you want a lightweight, one-strut kite that can put a smile on your face in 8knots, the decision is easy, let’s get breezy!
This shape was the result of a design research towards maximum optimization of the aerodynamic performances of the kite and of its de-power. It gives the possibility to fit more canopy area in the middle sections to create more projected area while the C Shape makes sure the kite remains responsive and fluid.
F-One’s fast double function valve uses the same inflate and deflate mechanism used by SUPs. The wide valve allows for high intake and easy deflating at the push of a button.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.