Now with FREE 1 hour private lesson or Tricktionary!
F-One BULLIT is focused on strong winds and hangtime, spiced with insane megaloop capability!
F-One Bullit 2021
Now with FREE 1 hour private lesson or Tricktionary (the ultimate progression book!) if you’re further afield.
The BULLIT 2021 is the latest weapon from F-One focused specially for strong winds. Adrenaline junkies, the BULLIT will give you what you need and will open the Big Air’s world doors!
- Ultra Fast Turning
- Super powered kiteloops
- Direct and responsive steering response
- Total control
- Dedicated to Strong wind addicts
- 3 struts
“The Bullit is the perfect combination of my two favourite kites. It gives me the direct aggressive feeling of the Wtf and the height and hang time of the bandit. The Bullit is my secret weapon for KOTA!” – Liam Whaley
The BULLIT’s main focus is on strong winds. In order to create the ideal kite for it, F-One have worked on 3 points:
Cocusing on a perfect control when you are overpowered from the start of the jump by loading up your kite, to the smooth landing. During the jump, you don’t need to look at your kite thanks to the constant feedback of the kite. This bar feeling reinforces the control and gives you the precision you need whilst riding.
Very well balanced, the BULLIT is surprising in the middle wind range as it offers very little lateral pull, you can always control its speed and maintain your upwind direction. Its handling is inspired by the BANDIT 2020 and the BULLIT reacts quickly and without downtime thanks to the direct steering so that you feel confident and ready to load your kite to take off.
Big Air is nothing if your kite doesn’t give you a good hangtime. The BULLIT has the ability to give you a good kick and deliver more hangtime after your kiteloop. Never before has a kite given you such adrenaline in your blood.
With the F-ONE BULLIT 2021, you have the choice of the loop!
– The classic kiteloop: it needs to be fast, safe and with a soft landing, the BULLIT offers a very good recovery.
If you send the loop during the jump in strong wind, the BULLIT will give you a fantastic lift and it’s an amazing feeling.
– The megaloop: the BULLIT will rotate lower in the window and pull you horizontally. The BULLIT offers a wider pulling radius, without downtime. A large linear pull is maintained from the beginning of the jump to the soft landing, making all the difference! It is thanks to this perfect loop that you will be able to combine a rotation or a board off. Your megaloop will be more committed but also safer!
Together with Robert Graham, F-One designer, we were excited to create a megaloop kite. It’s exciting to imagine the specifications and understand the needs of a rider like Liam Whaley who wants to win the KOTA. We designed the BULLIT not only to be on the podiums, but also to offer Big Air sensations to the largest number of riders.
The start was not from a total blank page because the BULLIT is the result of our BANDIT’s experience. As well, we were able to free ourselves from the constraint of the low wind range for a BULLIT that requires quite some power. Therefore we have been able to work on new profiles, an outline with a higher aspect ratio that performs incredibly well in strong winds, ultra-stable with wider and squarer wings.
It borrows a bit of the shape and feel of the WTF!? with a big touch of BANDIT 2020 for a strong character. Commitment is the BULLIT’s key word for a new weapon loaded with adrenaline. It’s simply the kite that will make you send it with sizes adapted to this very specific discipline: 8 – 9 – 10m².
“The need to ride in boots and straps for Big Air’s competitions pushed me to develop a BULLIT that would make me able to reach the sky whilst giving commitment in the kiteloops” – Paul Serin
Finally, all our kites are “plug and play” and the BULLIT is no exception to this rule. Connect your lines and it’s up to you. No unnecessary adjustments, the fun is direct, no questions asked.
The BULLIT offers a new standard for those who want to push their limits in Big Air. Take a step up and send some megaloops, don’t forget a little late back in between, you’re not up there to admire the scenery!
DELTA C-SHAPE is a patented design used by F-ONE on all kites for the past 12 years.
This shape was the result of a design research towards maximum optimization of the aerodynamic performances of the kite and of its depower. It gives the possibility to fit more canopy area in the middle sections to create more projected area while the C Shape makes sure the kite remains responsive and fluid.
DELTA C-SHAPE technology design offers unmatched stability and steering response when fully de-powered. Also the possibility of connecting the front lines higher on the leading edge of the kite.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest