£174.99 – £219.99
The HQ Rush Pro Trainer 250 are perfect starter kites for children (under proper supervision) and the HQ Rush Pro 300 and 350 trainer is ideal kites for all board-sports that use a bar, giving you smooth user-friendly power to develop your kiting technique while learning to landboard or kitesurf.
Sized by span (cm)
HQ4 Rush Pro
The all new HQ4 Rush Pro has been re-designed for even more performance and fun while also improving the ease of use.
The Rush Pro trainer kite series has been developed for great pulling performance, ease of control and extreme durability. It features an ingenious cross-bracing cell structure to survive numerous unintended impacts. An integrated 3rd line provides a safety system and offers reverse launching after a leading edge crash. The Rush Pro series will progress your flying skills so you can reach your next level.
- Extremely robust cross-bracing rib structure
- 3rd-line for optimal safety and reliable reverse launch
- Ready to fly with flying lines attached
- Reduced bridle for minimal drag
- Good light wind performance
This kite is relaunchable with a simple tug on one line after a crash.
The small but perfectly formed package comes with a bar control system and can be used as part of your kite surf training on land or for people wanting to learn the basics of kite handling with the idea to progress to kitesurfing or snow kiting.
If the kiter gets into trouble – simply let go of the bar and the kite will fall to the ground with no power on the wrist safety leash.
The HQ4 Rush Pro Trainer 250 are perfect starter kites for children (under proper supervision) and the HQ4 Rush Pro 300 and 350 trainer is ideal kites for all board-sports that use a bar, giving you smooth user-friendly power to develop your kiting technique while learning to landboard or kitesurf.
With its uncomplicated bridle construction and low aspect ratio, this is an easy kite to control and comes complete and ready to fly!
For recreational use: This kite is great for skidding, jumping and great for getting used to flying kites. When steering this kite in medium winds, you will start to feel the pull of the kite.
|Rush Pro250||Rush Pro300||Rush Pro350|
Flat Span (cm)
|5 – 24 knots||4 – 24 knots||4 – 21 knots|
Dyneema Line Set (incl.)
|Dyneema 220 kp, 3 x 20 m||Dyneema 220 kp, 3 x 20 m||Dyneema 220 kp, 3 x 20 m|
|3-Line Control Bar 50cm||3-Line Control Bar 50cm||3-Line Control Bar 50cm|
Comes complete with:
- HQ4 Pro Rush Power Kite
- Dual Dyneema Flying Lines
- Control Bar
- Redesigned bag
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.