Introduction to Stand Up Paddleboarding Gift Voucher
Learn to Stand Up Paddleboard in Camber Sands!
The Kitesurf Centre is the longest running SUP school in the south east and is located right on the beach at Camber Sands near Rye giving us the perfect location for Stand up Paddle Boarding, either out on the sea or on the nearby rivers.
Learning to Stand up Paddleboard is actually a lot easier than you would imagine. We aim to offer something for everyone, from relaxed river cruises to extreme weekends away and everything in between!
- Brief theory & safety covering the sea / river, weather & local sites
- SUP equipment
- Stance and Balance
- Paddling styles
- Paddle strokes & techniques
- Board control & steering
- Paddle and board stability
Once you have learnt the SUP basics you can progress onto the river tours or wave surfing lesson
We can run courses for 6 people at a time or groups up to 30 on our activity days.
All equipment in included in the cost as well as insurance. All students will be given buoyancy aids and wetsuits.
Please bring warm clothes or sunglasses and suncream, a towel and plenty of enthusiasm!
If you need the voucher quickly, please select the “Email” delivery option and we will send it straight over to you. If you select the “Post” option you can choose from an estimated 1-2 days delivery with the “Express” postage or 2-3 business days with standard delivery.
Redeeming Your Voucher
Lesson start times vary each day with high tide and not all lessons are run every day. You can check the dates and times we have available online here.
You can book use your voucher to book this course online. On the booking form, to the right of where the cost of the course is displayed, there is an option to click and enter a gift voucher code. This is the 5 digit code found on your voucher.
The voucher is valid for one calendar year from the date of purchase, but can be extended for £10 per voucher per year. We run group lessons from March – October each year and private tuition all year round. All vouchers are worth the equivalent of their monetary cost and can be transferred to purchase an alternative lesson and / or products from our shop. If you wish to transfer your voucher from the school to shop, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.