All Round Performance Freeride Heaven – lively, efficient, fast, grippy, super smooth and great fun to ride!
141 x 43cm
Out of stock
Liquid Force Echo kiteboard 2019
The Liquid Force Echo is a fantastic allround performance board which delivers fantastic grip, pop, smooth and stable landings as well as stability at speed, efficiency and good upwind performance.
Very good condition – Complete with brand new fins
MID FLEX | CHANNELED WOOD FLEX TIP CORE | GRIND BASE
Designed by Brandon Scheid and legendary wakeboard and kiteboard shaper, Jimmy Redmon, the Echo features the most advanced shape and design of the LF profiled wood core lineup.
The result? An freestyle riders dream board: Lively and fun to ride with explosive pop, pillow-soft landings, bullet-proof durability, the optimal blend of flex and rocker for performance and comfort: A deep triple concave running through the center for added grip and smooth, responsive feel, plus state-of-the-art, fluted concave at the tips for accelerated water flow and faster riding.
Having this flexibility provides explosive pop out of the water alongside a level of dampening when coming in on those hot landings or riding in choppy conditions. A freestyle rocker line provides you with the stability to see those landings through and keep your nose and tail clear on the approach to obstacles and/ or chop. A P-tex grind base is an answer to all our prayers meaning your not going to destroy the board anywhere near as quick (take it from us) by hitting obstacles and riding over shells etc, as the flawless Liquid Force Construction is built to take a beating. The LF Echo also features a triple concave base running into a fluted contour on the tip and tail of the board for better grip, pressure dispersal on landings and control at higher speeds.
The Liquid Force Echo 2019 Kiteboard Specifications:
- Flex tip and tail
- Stiff belly
- Grind base
- M6 inserts
- Profiled wood core
- Channelled base
- Printed gloss substrate for vibrant colour and reduced weight
- Liquid Force exclusive liquid rails
- Bi-axial longitudinal reinforcement strips
- Complete with brand new fins
- Take a look HERE for strap and pad options
142 x 43
Take a look at the Liquid Force Echo video which explains all the tech and features which make this such a fun board to ride
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.