These suits come up very small so if you are near the top end of the size range on the guide, it will most likely be too tight.
You can check out Mystic’s wetsuit size chart here
This is a suit for a very affordable price pimped out with extra features!
Mystic Black Star Womens 5/4 BackZip Wetsuit 2016
This Mystic Black Star 5/4 womens wetsuit is a firm favorite with the ladies because it is loaded with features for an amazing price.
These suits come up very small size XS is nearer to a XXS
Perfect wetsuit to get going, the Black Star 5/4 features 100% S-Seams (liquid seams) on the outside and flex panels in the most necessary areas like the armpits, sleeves and lower legs. By incorporating a polar fleece lining on the chest and back Mystic has created a warmer core, keeping you out in the water longer.
It’s a great suit for a great price, in fact it’s one of the cheapest liquid sealed wetsuits on the market. This is the best quality starter wetsuit at a price that makes it accessible to all-round riders.
These suits come up small so if you are near the top end of the size guide they will most likely be too tight.
Unsure of your size? You can check out Mystic’s wetsuit size chart here.
- Polar fleece lining on chest & back parts
- M-Flex neoprene (50%)
- Soft touch neoprene (50%)
- Mesh neoprene chest panel
- 100% S-Seams (liquid seams) outside
- 100% GBS (Glued Blind Stitches)
- Critical taping inside
- Glideskin double neck construction
- Backup shield
- 4-way stretch kneepads
- Key pocket
- Lining saver
100% S-Seams (liquid seams) outside
GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Critical taping inside
Neoprene taping on critical areas of the suit prevents water from coming through the seams.
External neoprene key pocket, positioned on the lower leg of the suit.
Read our article about looking after your lovely new suit.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest