Mystic Marshall Hood – Warm 3mm neoprene hood with soft and comfortable Fox Fleece lining plus Wind Mesh side panels to block the wind.
Mystic Marshall Hood 3mm
The Mystic Marshall Hood is both warm and comfortable, keeping you toasty during the coldest of sessions. With soft and insulating Fox Fleece lining as well as wind mesh side panels to block the wind you can take on the elements.
M-Flex neoprene is stretchy and soft making easy to take on an off as well as being comfortable to wear. The GBS seams create a watertight barrier and the pre-shaped chin and face seal minimise water flushing in.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Wind Mesh side panels
- Small brim
- Elastic adjuster
- M-Flex 2.0 (100%)
- Fox Fleece
- S/M L/XL
Take a look at the Mystic size chart here to check which size fit you best. If you are between sizes, go up as we have found these come up slightly small.
Wearing a neoprene hood makes a huge difference when kitesurfing in colder conditions, both for reducing wind chill as well as a barrier against the chilly water. Combined with neoprene boots, gloves and a good quality winter wetsuit you are completely insulated against the temperature around you.
We also highly recommend neoprene jackets, we all wear them while riding and instructing as they make a huge difference. Blocking out the wind and water so you are dry underneath, plus the added insulation so your body stays cozy inside your wetsuit.
Keeping the cold wind and water out of your ears is very important to prevent surfers ear. These ear plugs are very helpful as they still allow full hearing whilst keeping your ears warm and dry.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest