Super comfy, super warm, neoprene boots, gloves & hood package
Out of stock
Mystic & Sola Neoprene Accessories package
- Mystic Marshall 5mm Boots
- Sola Peak 3mm Hood (fleece lined)
- Mystic Marshall 3mm gloves
Marshall Split Toe Boot 5mm 2021
The Mystic Marshall wetsuit boot is the successor to the Mystic Lightning 5mm boot with some fantastic improvements which have made them even warmer and more comfortable, keeping your feet cozy through the colder months.
Split toe design stops your foot from slipping around inside the neoprene boot, and the velcro instep straps locks your foot in tightly. Very helpful when walking on the beach with a powered kite or edging on the board!
GBS seams with liquid seals keep them watertight as well as giving the seams more longevity.
The Mystic Marshall split toe boots are lined with Fox Fleece which adds both insulation as well as a soft, snug feeling inside.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- S-Seams (liquid seams) outside
- Hex grip
- Instep strap
- Put on heel assistant
- Thin sole for optimal board feeling
- Segmented sole
- Arch stabiliser
- M-Flex neoprene (100%) – The most flexible neoprene in the Mystic range giving maximm flexibility and warmth
- Fox Fleece – Soft and cozy liner which traps extra air for more insulation as well as wicking any water away from your skin
- Vulcanized rubber sole – Extra durable while still offering maximum feeling for the best board control.
Mystic Marshall 3mm 5 Finger Pre-curved Glove
The Mystic Marshall Glove is a must have for your winter sessions. Pre-curved 5 Finger designed allows you the much needed flexibility. GBS and Liquid seams and Fox Fleece material will keep you warm in any conditions.
- Liquid seams (30%): critical areas
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Junction taping inside
- Friction grip
- Removable velcro wristband
- Pre-curved shape
- M-Flex (100%)
- Fox Fleece
- XS S M L XL XXL
Take a look at the Mystic size chart here to check which size of the Mystic Marshall Gloves will fit you best. If you are unsure, please contact us to help you choose.
Sola 3mm Neoprene Hood
This is no ordinary wetsuit hood! With lots of additional features included to improve performance, warmth and fit
Super comfortable and amazingly warm with fleecey lining and a double neck seal making it perfect for keeping you warm and dry in winter.
This Glued and blindstitched hood, peaked to protect from glare, wind and rain, is made from super – stretch neoprene making it really easy to don on and off and gives exceptional fit and comfort.
The thermal properties of the neoprene are enhanced with the addition of a soft red hollow fibre heat retaining internal Jersey lining – a really toasty warm hood which also features a double lined neck manifold giving enhanced protection between hood and wetsuit.
Available in sizes S, M L and XL .
As a guide S (teens/small ladies) max 21″ inch head circumference, Size M (ladies/small mens) max 22″ head circumference , size L (average mens) max 23″ head circumference and XL (larger mens) max 24″ head circumference.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Single Lined side panels to block the wind
- Double neckflap
- Small peak
- Fleece lining
- Hollow fibre,heat retaining internal jersey lining
- 3mm 100% stretch neoprene
Wearing a neoprene hood makes a huge difference when kitesurfing in colder conditions, both for reducing wind chill as well as a barrier against the chilly water. Combined with neoprene boots, gloves and a good quality winter wetsuit you are completely insulated against the temperature around you.
We also highly recommend neoprene jackets, we all wear them while riding and instructing as they make a huge difference. Blocking out the wind and water so you are dry underneath, plus the added insulation so your body stays cozy inside your wetsuit.
Keeping the cold wind and water out of your ears is very important to prevent surfers ear. These ear plugs are very helpful as they still allow full hearing whilst keeping your ears warm and dry.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest