Super comfy, super warm, neoprene boots, gloves & hood package
Mystic, Sola & Ion Neoprene Accessories package
- Mystic Marshall 5mm Boots
- Sola Peak 3mm Hood (fleece lined)
- Mystic Marshall 3mm or Ion Claw gloves
Marshall Split Toe Boot 5mm 2020
The Mystic Marshall wetsuit boot is the successor to the Mystic Lightning 5mm boot with some fantastic improvements which have made them even warmer and more comfortable, keeping your feet cozy through the colder months.
Split toe design stops your foot from slipping around inside the neoprene boot, and the velcro instep straps locks your foot in tightly. Very helpful when walking on the beach with a powered kite or edging on the board!
GBS seams with liquid seals keep them watertight as well as giving the seams more longevity.
The Mystic Marshall split toe boots are lined with Fox Fleece which adds both insulation as well as a soft, snug feeling inside.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- S-Seams (liquid seams) outside
- Hex grip
- Instep strap
- Put on heel assistant
- Thin sole for optimal board feeling
- Segmented sole
- Arch stabiliser
- M-Flex neoprene (100%) – The most flexible neoprene in the Mystic range giving maximm flexibility and warmth
- Fox Fleece – Soft and cozy liner which traps extra air for more insulation as well as wicking any water away from your skin
- Vulcanized rubber sole – Extra durable while still offering maximum feeling for the best board control.
Mystic Marshall 3mm or Ion Claw Pre-curved Glove
The Mystic Marshall Glove is a must have for your winter sessions. Pre-curved 5 Finger designed allows you the much needed flexibility. GBS and Liquid seams and Fox Fleece material will keep you warm in any conditions.
- Liquid seams (30%): critical areas
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Junction taping inside
- Friction grip
- Removable velcro wristband
- Pre-curved shape
- M-Flex (100%)
- Fox Fleece
- L & XL – Ion Claw gloves will be provided – Very similar with the only difference being the single lined neoprene on the back of the hand
Take a look at the Mystic size chart here to check which size of the Mystic Marshall Gloves will fit you best. If you are unsure, please contact us to help you choose.
O’neill Psycho 3mm Neoprene Hood
O’Neill Psycho Hood 3mm will keep you warm and comfortable in any storm or winter day. The Hood arsenal from O’Neill will regulate your body’s core temperature… While you regulate the line-up.
Wind resistant Smooth Skin (SL) exterior
Thermo layer interior
Lightweight Fluid Foam SL neoprene
Visor: Blocks sun and channels water from eyes
Adjustable drawstring face
Glued & Blindsticted Seam Construction
The blindstitch seam is aptly named because the stitching only goes part way through the neoprene. If a suit is blindstitched, it is also glued so there is no leakage through the seams. Glued and blind stitched construction provides a waterproof seam. A blindstitched suit is also taped in all areas of excessive stress. O’Neill’s exclusive blindstitch is the Flexloc Stitch which is stronger and more flexible than the traditional blindstitch and eliminates unraveling of the seam. O’Neill’s proven GBS-glued and blindstichted seam Is double-stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. If the thread breaks, the seam will not leak.
Wearing a neoprene hood makes a huge difference when kitesurfing in colder conditions, both for reducing wind chill as well as a barrier against the chilly water. Combined with neoprene boots, gloves and a good quality winter wetsuit you are completely insulated against the temperature around you.
We also highly recommend neoprene jackets, we all wear them while riding and instructing as they make a huge difference. Blocking out the wind and water so you are dry underneath, plus the added insulation so your body stays cozy inside your wetsuit.
Keeping the cold wind and water out of your ears is very important to prevent surfers ear. These ear plugs are very helpful as they still allow full hearing whilst keeping your ears warm and dry.
Click HERE to view all Mystic products
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.