£899.00 – £1,319.00
Arriving soon preorder now!
The all-new Code Zero is a light, fast and reactive single-strut performer with effortless one-handed control and efficient light wind power delivery.
North Code Zero
North Code Zero now comes with FREE Tricktionary – The ultimate progression book worth £50 (not included with discounted products)
Borrowed from our North sailing heritage, Code Zero is the name of a sail born to go fast in light, shifty conditions. Like its namesake, we’ve engineered this kite for performance in very light air. The all-new Code Zero is a light, fast and reactive single-strut performer with effortless one-handed control and efficient light wind power delivery. It flies and turns quickly – with excellent drift and manoeuvrability which makes it ideal for foiling and small surf.
One of the lightest single-strut kites available, the Code Zero has a playful and agile feel with dynamic steering. Refined for weight savings, we’ve stripped back the kite’s construction to the essential. Using lighter N-Dure dacron on the leading edge and strut for stiffness and durability, a double-canopy layer to reinforce the trailing edge and lighter-weight bladder material in every size. DuraLite wingtip chafe protectors provide abrasion resistance only where you need it, and small battens on the 9m and 11m stabilize the canopy. Super fun and easy to fly, with intuitive relaunch and reverse launch, the Code Zero is also great for learning to kite or foil in light winds.
The kite is stable and evenly tensioned, with a balanced geometry. It won’t luff, over-fly or front stall, and its one-handed steering means you can always foil in your preferred stance. The Code Zero is a highly efficient kite with a wide wind range and impressive power delivery for a one-strut kite – which means you can ride lighter wind conditions with a smaller kite. With the 3, 5, and 7m, you’ll cover the whole wind range, from 10 to 30 knots.
- Aerodynamically efficient & light weight
- Dynamic agile steering
- Stable and balanced design
- Responsive power-delivery in light and shifty conditions
- Easy-relaunch & reverse launch
- Excellent drift & manoeuvrability for foil & surf
- Wide wind range
- HyperFlow rapid single-point inflation
- Go Green Recycled PET kite bag with Foil Assist
- N-HTRS High Performance high tenacity ripstop canopy
- Lighter N-DURE Dacron
- DuraLite Seam Protectors
- Lighter weight bladders
More about Code Zero technology to be found at North Kites.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest