Super comfy, super warm, neoprene boots, gloves & hood package
Out of stock
O’neill Neoprene Accessories Package
Stay warm this winter with the O’neill neoprene accessories package of wetsuit boots, hood and gloves
- O’Neill Mutant 6mm Boots
- O’Neill Psycho 3mm hood
- O’Neill Epic SL 3mm gloves
O’Neill Mutant 6/5/4 IST Boots 2020
These are some of the best fitting boots we have tried, the higher wrap around the arch area keeps the boot snug on your foot whichever position it is in.
The O’Neill Mutant 6/5/4mm boots offers a split toe design along with enough neoprene to keep your feet warm throughout even the coldest winter.
These boots are 100% sealed using O’Neill’s exclusive fluid seams and is lined with a firewall interior.
The boot features a multi-density thin rubber sole that offers protection without compromising on feel.
The Heel pull loop will allow you to get in and out of the boots quickly while the internal split toe offers better balance and will stop the foot from rolling within the mutant boot.
- Fluid Foam Exterior
- Firewall Interior – Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible lightweight thermal that wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
- External Foxing Seam Weld (100% Sealed)
- Fluid Seam Weld – Silicone-based urethane seal applied to both sides of a triple glued seam.
- Multi density Rubber Sole Technology – Best flexibility and durability for great board feel
- Internal Split Toe
- 6/5/4mm Neoprene
- Water Repellent
- Rash Protection
O’Neill Psycho Neoprene Hood – 3mm
O’Neill’s Psycho Wetsuit hood – extended neck piece for a complete seal to minimise water entry and single lined (SL) neoprene to block the wind.
- Wind resistant Smooth Skin (SL) exterior
- Thermo layer interior
- Glued and Blindstitched seams
- Lightweight Fluid Foam SL neoprene
- Visor: Blocks sun and channels water from eyes
- Adjustable drawstring face
- UV protection
O’Neill Epic SL 3mm Wetsuit Gloves
These O’Neill Epic SL wetsuit gloves are great for kitesurfing – as they are thin and stretchy with glued and blind stitched sealed seams so they are warm too.
Single lined (SL) windproof neoprene on the back of the hand keep the chill away and sticky polygrip palm allows you to hold onto your board or bar easily.
Flexible, comfortable and warm, the O’neill Epic SL 3mm Gloves are great gloves for a great price.
Ideal for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing or any watersport when you need to wear gloves but you still want to be able to feel something through the neoprene.
O’neill Epic SL neoprene glove Features
- 100% Ultraflex Neoprene – Super stretchy and warm
- Resin Ink Composite grip palms – no more slips
- Anatomic pre-formed shape – comfortable fit
- Glued and Blindstitched seams – warm
- SL neoprene – wind proof
100% UltraFlex DS neoprene
Constructed from high-performance super-stretch neoprene with a durable outer skin that resists velcro pulls and snags. Stretch factor: 150%
Glued & Blind-stitched Seam Construction
The blindstitch seam is aptly named because the stitching only goes part way through the neoprene. The O’neill Epic SL glove is blindstitched, it is also glued so there is no leakage through the seams. Glued and blind stitched construction provides a waterproof seam. A blindstitched seam is also taped in all areas of excessive stress. O’Neill’s exclusive blindstitch is the Flexloc Stitch which is stronger and more flexible than the traditional blindstitch and eliminates unraveling of the seam. O’Neill’s proven GBS-glued and blindstichted seam Is double-stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. If the thread breaks, the seam will not leak.
Wearing a neoprene hood makes a huge difference when kitesurfing in colder conditions, both for reducing wind chill as well as a barrier against the chilly water. Combined with neoprene boots, gloves and a good quality winter wetsuit you are completely insulated against the temperature around you.
We also highly recommend neoprene jackets, we all wear them while riding and instructing as they make a huge difference. Blocking out the wind and water so you are dry underneath, plus the added insulation so your body stays cozy inside your wetsuit.
Keeping the cold wind and water out of your ears is very important to prevent surfers ear. These ear plugs are very helpful as they still allow full hearing whilst keeping your ears warm and dry.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.