£55.00 – £125.00
The Peter Lynn Hype Play trainer is an entry 2-lines kite with Straps, perfect for a day out with the whole family and to learn the basics of kite flying!
Peter Lynn Hype Play Trainer Kite
The Peter Lynn Hype Play trainer is an entry kite perfect for a day out with the whole family. With one strap per line the Hype Play is incredibly easy to set-up and get it flying and suitable for all ages and skill levels. Flying the Hype Play does not require any prior kiting experience, as it’s docile flying behavior ensures that there are no sudden power surges when flying the kite through the wind-window. This easy to use and friendly kite is the perfect choice for understanding the basics in kite handling and kite sports.
Option to add a Peter Lynn 2 line control bar with safety leash to give the Hype Play kite a safety system which activates as soon as you let go of the bar, as well as having the same control system as a kitesurf trainer kite.
Sizes & colours
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer Package
The Hype Play trainer comes as a complete package ready to fly.
- Hype Play Trainer Kite
- Hype Play Trainer kite bag
- Peter Lynn Extra Thick, Padded Trainer Kite Control Straps
- Pre Attached Dyneema Flying Lines, pre-stretched and sleeved.
- Instruction Manual
Peter Lynn Hype Play Features:
- Pre-stretched, stitched Dyneema bridle
- Double stitched bridle points
- Dirt channel & velcro dirt-outs on wingtips
- Extremely durable, high quality 40D Mirai ripstop nylon top & bottom skin and 70D Mirai ripstop nylon profiles.
- For a fun day at the beach or in the park
- For all ages and no experience needed
- Great control and easy Straps
- Easy set-up with pre-attached lines
- Reliable power and superb stability
- Easy re-launch
Velcro dirt-outs: Keep it dirt free. When setting up your kite there is always a chance that sand or other debris gets inside the kite, this of course can disrupt the flight characteristics. Sand and other debris tends to accumulate in the wingtips where it can be removed through the Velcro dirt-outs
Double-stitched-bridle-point: Double stitched bridle points: A reliable connection. This construction method is very strong and prevents the bridle points from ripping out in hard crashes. Add to this the fact that there is a very well thought out and minimal bridle on the Peter Lynn Hype trainer kite the chance of tangles is almost non-existent
Stitched Dynacore bridle loop
Pre-stretched Dyneema bridles
Velcro bridle loop
Webbing reinforced air intakes
Mirai high tenacity fabrics
2-line Thick Padded Control Straps
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.