£84.99 – £119.99
Super easy to use and fun power kite – Complete with bar & lines with safety leash
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer kite
The Peter Lynn Hype Trainer is the perfect kite for learning the basics as a kitesurf training kite and also great for a day out with the whole family. The Hype trainer is the bolder brother of the regular Hype coming with a two line bar with safety system and some cool colours.
Sizes & colours:
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer 1.9m – Charcoal/Orange
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer 2.3m – Charcoal/Blue
*sizes are measured in wingspan, eg, flat surface area of 1.9m is about 1.4m2
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer Package:
The Hype trainer comes as a complete package ready to fly.
- Hype Trainer Kite
- Hype Trainer kite bag
- 2 Line Peter Lynn Trainer kite Bar with safety wrist leash
- Pre Attached Dyneema Flying Lines pre-stretched and sleeved.
- Instruction Manual
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer Features:
- Pre-stretched, stitched Dyneema bridle
- Double stitched bridle points
- Dirt channel & velcro dirt-outs on wingtips
- Extremely durable, high quality 40D Mirai ripstop nylon top & bottom skin and 70D Mirai ripstop nylon profiles.
- For a fun day at the beach or in the park
- For all ages and no experience needed
- Great control and easy handling
- Easy set-up with pre-attached lines
- Reliable power and superb stability
- Easy re-launch
Velcro dirt-outs: Keep it dirt free. When setting up your kite there is always a chance that sand or other debris gets inside the kite, this of course can disrupt the flight characteristics. Sand and other debris tends to accumulate in the wingtips where it can be removed through the Velcro dirt-outs
Double-stitched-bridle-point: Double stitched bridle points: A reliable connection. This construction method is very strong and prevents the bridle points from ripping out in hard crashes. Add to this the fact that there is a very well thought out and minimal bridle on the Pter Lynn Hype trainer kite the chance of tangles is almost non-existent
Stitched Dynacore bridle loop
Pre-stretched Dyneema bridles
Velcro bridle loop
Webbing reinforced air intakes
Mirai high tenacity fabrics
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99
- Upgrade to next day Express Delivery for £4.99
- UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard / £6.99 Express
- Europe and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all packages under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the world and European Islands: £19.99 for all packages under 2kg and £39.99 for all packages over 2kg
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the European Union, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.