The Impulse kite & Kheo LAndboard package is the perfect kite and board package to start you enjoying this amazing sport. Easy to use but also offering performance to grow into.
The Impulse trainer kite has been developed to offer a perfect balance between speed and stability, so riders get challenged when flying the kite but will not struggle to keep the kite in the air.
The Kheo board designed as an entry level all round board for either downhill or kite boarding.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Peter Lynn Impulse kite & Kheo landboard package
The Impulse kite & Kheo package is the perfect kite and board package to start you enjoying this amazing sport. Easy to use but also offering performance to grow into.
What is included:
- Peter Lynn Impulse kite with bag
- Handles with wrist leash safety system
- Kheo board
Impulse kite is in good condition with no repairs r damage, just some muddy areas (dry)
Kheo landboard is is good used condition, it has had a fair amount of use but everything is still in good working order and should be usable for many more years.
Designed as an entry level all round board for either downhill or kite boarding.
The board comes complete with natural looking maple ply deck
12mm axles are used which offer the light weight benefits of a skate style mountain board truck assembly as well as improved strength giving you the opportunity to get into the air as soon as possible!
Channel trucks with coils and shocks give a smooth ride, even on rough ground and keep the board stable when riding at any speed
At 90cm long, the deck makes the Kheo landboard manoeuvrable as excellent for adults or younger and smaller stanced riders.
Fitted with 8″ tyres that give reliable performance and grip in all conditions.
Use it as a mountain board for going down hills or as a kite board for use with a foil/power kite.
- Sturdy maple-lam deck.
- Channel trucks with 12mm axles: strong, light, and easily adjustable.
- Velcro bindings easily adjust to fit your foot.
- 8″ T1 tires make this board as fast as its older siblings.
- Stiffness – Stiff
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest