Peter Lynn UNIQ TR kite
Peter Lynn UNIQ TR kite CHARACTERISTICS
Because the Uniq Tr is a single skin kite, without any closed cells that can explode in a frontal crash, it is nearly indestructable. Therefore the Uniq Tr is super durable and perfect for intensive use.
HIGH FLYING SPEED
The Uniq Tr has a pre-shaped nose reinforced with nylon fibers that give it a firm shape. This gives the Uniq Tr a great performance, a high flying speed and the ability to fly to the edge of the wind window to decrease power. It turns predictably with tight fast corners to create the best experience.
EASY AND POWERFUL
The 2-line Uniq Tr is super easy to fly while it’s extremely powerful for its size. The Uniq Tr flies easily to the side of the wind window for a small power brake. This makes the Uniq Tr a lot of fun for all ages.
LIGHT WIND PERFORMANCE
Because the Uniq Tr has only a Single layer, the weight is reduced by half. This gives it a better float and performance in low wind conditions, with more power than you would expect. Fun in only a summer breeze is guaranteed.
READY TO FLY
The Peter Lynn UNIQ TR kite comes complete and ready to fly; with bag, manual, sticker, key hanger, bar and pre-attached lines so you’ll be flying in no time!
Every size is individually designed to ensure maximum fun and performance. The Uniq Tr is made of high quality 40D fabric and comes with SK75 lines and stitched bridles to make it as durable as possible.
|PLKB UNIQ TR 1.0 COMPLETE
|7 – 31
|PLKB UNIQ TR 1.5 COMPLETE
|6 – 27
|PLKB UNIQ TR 2.0 COMPLETE
|5 – 23
|PLKB UNIQ TR 2.5 COMPLETE
|4 – 19
We also have brand new Peter Lynn Impulse trainer kites available HERE
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest