£699.00 – £919.00
The all new Addiction MK6 is THE kite for extreme big air, all-round freestyle, and high performance freeriding!
RRD Addiction MKVI 2019
Up to 40% Off!
The addiction is designed for big air, freestyle and freeriding. The open C shape gives a good turn speed and a floaty jump.
Big Air Freestyle/High Performance Freeride
Although on it’s sixth edition, the all new Addiction MK6 is THE kite for extreme big air, all-round freestyle, and high performance freeriding! The Addiction has always been an extremely specific kite. Years ago it was developed to break records on the course race scene. But just as the race scene has changed, so has our customers needs. Now the records to break are not just speed over water but also high in the sky…really high! Because of this growing demand, we decided to revive this specific model with the primary focus on taking your riding to, quite litery, new heights.
This open C shape was created with one goal, to send you soaring with confidence! The new Addiction is smooth and predictable through the wind window. Prepare to get hooked to the Addictions consistent power, upwind ability, and go rocketing towards the clouds due to its position far on the edge of the window. It’s three strut design and more open shape gives the Addiction a huge wind range allowing the kite to be ridden underpowered for those marginal days and providing ridiculous hangtime when lit for those who can’t get enough flight hours.
At RRD, we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality product without cutting corners. The graphics on this kite are individually cut pieces of Technoforce D2 fabric sewn together to provide unmatched ripstop resistance while providing rigidity and longevity even in the most extreme, big air, conditions.
This forgiving and exhilarating freestyle/freeride kite can be appreciated by those who enjoy all forms of freestyle. From board offs to back mobes, and handlepasses to hand drags, this kite has performance and fun combined into one!
Our new release will be your new Addiction!
On the three sizes of the LIGHT WIND version, we decided to focus more on hangtime and less on kitelooping capabilty, while mantaining the same breathaking lift of the smaller sizes.
We have optimised the angle of attack resulting in a cleaner profile and canopy. The slightely swept back tips and the increased open LE arch shape will result in a more flowty feel when in the air till the very end of the jump, making landings on chop not a problem anymore! take a look to the landscape surrounding you, and get addicted to the feel of flying in light air!
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel
- 45 degree leading edge reinforcements panels
- Leading edge seam protection
- Bridle anti-tangle device
- Radial reinforcements
- 3-strut construction with additional rounded Kevlar reinforcements
- Double Dacron reinforcements on the middle strut
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop
- Quick Air flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating with special moulded protection cap
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest