The RRD Cotan V3 rips like magic!
It has a newly redesigned tail shape with wingers and rounded fishtail ends that allowe improved turning at high speeds.
RRD Cotan V3 Y24 Surfboard 2019
RRD COTAN V3 Features
- Redesigned tail shape with wingers and rounded fishtail ends, offers precise control, improved turning, and increased pop potential.
- Deep concave throughout the whole board with a flat tail released by a progressive rocker with tail kick
- Thin rails from nose to tail, super thin profile throughout
- Five fin boxes, so you can choose between thruster or quad
For more in-depth info about the RRD Cotan V3 you can click here.
- C.O.T.A.N. V3 CLASSIC – 5’0″
CLASSIC PU (The Real Surf Feeling) TECHNOLOGY
The Classic PU construction has been developed to create pure surfboards for pure wave riding and to allow control over choppy waters. We have improved the weight and strength of the boards this year. We are now using a hi-volume lightweight pigment in the resin. This type of resin fills up the holes in the foam and reduces the amount of resin content in the glass fibers, making the boards lighter. The Classic boards have low fiber memory and low foam memory at the same time. This low memory gives our boards a proper surfboard feel. We recommend the Classic PU technology to the riders who love a comfortable ride which this construction provides through its flexibility.
- C.O.T.A.N. V3 LTE – 5’2″
LTE (Built Tough, Lasts Long) TECHNOLOGY
The new LTE technology comes straight from the ultimate moulded surfboards technology which consists of a high definition EPS core, made with a high definition “Super EPS“ mold, which is then injected with 36 Kgs/m3 density bits. This phenomenal core is so strong that you could ride it on the water without any lamination on it!! The core has heel recesses incorporated into the deck of the boards, thus creating the perfect placement for EVA heel shock absorbers to prevent heel dents. The Full Glass layup makes the board super flexible to ride and really strong to impact resistance, creating unmatched durability.
What is included:
The COTAN V3 comes complete with front and back pad, as well as extra hexagon pads to attach in the mid section of the board or anywhere you would like extra grip
The following set up options of fins and foot straps can be added:
2 x Directional surf straps with velcro adjustment (may vary from image) – £29.99
3 x Thruster Composite fins – £29.99
3 x Thruster RRD Fibreglass fins – £49.99
The difference between the Composite and Fibreglass fins is the flex, the fibreglass are stiffer, giving more grip and response, but for most people the noticeable difference is quite minimal, especially if using on smaller, slower, less powerful waves.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest