£465.00 – £919.00
The RRD Emotion MKIV continues as the most versatile one-strut kite developed for those who are looking for a lightweight kite that is specifically designed for freeriding, light wind performance, and hydrofoiling which also provides great turning speed, stability, and boosting power
RRD Emotion MKIV 2019
The Emotion is for freeriders wanting performance in low winds and hydrofoilers. Designed for easy relaunch and great low end power.
We have a huge discounts across the RRD range including the RRD Global v8,2 bar.
Single Strut – Light Wind/Foiling
The RRD EMOTION MK4 continues as the most versatile one-strut kite developed for those who are looking for a lightweight kite that is specifically designed for freeriding, light wind performance, and hydrofoiling which also provides great turning speed, stability, and boosting power.
The new Emotion MK4 has a new leading edge arc which adds to its stability, improves the high end wind range, turning speed, and increases rigidity to the overall shape. This lightweight, simple, clean, and easy to use design, with exceptional relaunch, continues as the standard characteristics for the RRD Emotion MK4.
Developing such a stable profile for low winds, gusty winds, and even overpowered conditions was a real design challenge. But the decision to offer a new thrilling alternative for kiters that want to simplify their quiver and be able to be the first one on the water easily outweighed that challenge.
It is truly amazing how compact this kite is and how little wind is needed to fly and to get you riding. The MK4 is suited for all disciplines, from beginner freestyle to freeride, or from hydrofoiling to an introduction to the waves.
The Emotion MK4 is a faithful companion that will enhance your stoke for the sport without breaking the bank.
- One strut frame structure to secure easier water re-launch and keep the weight as low as a strutless kite.
- Double Dacron reinforcements on the strut and a Kevlar reinforced end of the strut.
- Quick Air Flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating, with special moulded protection cap.
- Techno Force™ Double Ripstop.
- Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel, to secure a long lasting stitching & a rigid connection.
- Radial reinforcements on the tips and leading edge with a 45°angle.
- Bridle anti-tangle device.
Wind range in knots based on 75kg rider
Roberto Ricci Designs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.