The RRD Maquina V4 charges the biggest swells with a grippy stick while maintaining precise control over the direction of the board in any situation!
RRD Maquina V4 Y24 Surfboard 2019
PURE PERFORMANCE SURF
RRD MAQUINA V4 Features
- Redesigned outline with a slightly wider nose allowing the Maquina a wider range of use
- Soft winger design to increase planing and control at high speeds
- Thin rails from nose to tail
- Super thin profile throughout
- Deep concave throughout the entire board with a flat, kicked tail, released by a progressive rocker
- Strictly thruster fin setup for pure, essential, radical turns in any wave size.
For more in-depth info about the RRD Maquina V4 you can click here.
What is included:
The Maquina V4 comes complete with front and back pad
The following set up options of fins and foot straps can be added:
2 x Directional surf straps with velcro adjustment – £29.99
3 x Thruster Composite fins – £29.99
3 x Thruster HoneyComb Fibreglass fins – £49.99
The difference between the Composite and Fibreglass fins is the flex, the fibreglass are stiffer, giving more grip and response, but for most people it is not noticeable, especially if using on smaller, slower, less powerful waves.
- MAQUINA V4 CLASSIC
CLASSIC PU (The Real Surf Feeling) TECHNOLOGY
The Classic PU construction has been developed to create pure surfboards for pure wave riding and to allow control over choppy waters. We have improved the weight and strength of the boards this year. We are now using a hi-volume lightweight pigment in the resin. This type of resin fills up the holes in the foam and reduces the amount of resin content in the glass fibers, making the boards lighter. The Classic boards have low fiber memory and low foam memory at the same time. This low memory gives our boards a proper surfboard feel. We recommend the Classic PU technology to the riders who love a comfortable ride which this construction provides through its flexibility.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest