£499.99 – £649.00
HUGE DISCOUNT – 45% off!!
Quad fin surfboard – Great in all wave conditions…..Grippy, tight turns & fast down the line
RRD Salerosa V4
The coveted RRD Salerosa V4 is here with a splash of some bold new colours and updated construction.
The Salerosa was developed over the years for onshore conditions but from the V2 onwards, RRD moved it one step forward as a pure, all-round ripper from knee high to triple overhead waves.
This board has a quad fin set up and was developed by Abel Lago. The quad fins make the V4 go fast down the line, gives it a tight grip on the wave, and makes it incredibly manoeuvrable. Combine this with a similar rocker of the Maquina, but using slightly more tail kick, and finished off with a squared-swallow tail; the result is a magnificent board that can dig deep, pivot on a dime, and break the fins loose off the lip for some legit kitesurfing!
- Thin rails from nose to tail
- Super thin profile throughout
- Deep concave throughout the entire board with a flat, kicked tail, released by a progressive rocker.
- Quad fin set up for maximum grip
- Squared / swallow tail to mix extra release and tail support
- Supplied with 11 x stomp hexagonal micro deck pads to customize your deck grip in between front and rear pads.
Accessories & Options
Delivered with front pad included
Option to add Quad (x4) fins:
- Composite – £39.99
- RRD Edge V2 – £89.99
RRD Salerosa V4 surfboard Technology
The Classic PU construction has been developed to create pure surfboards for pure wave riding and to allow control over choppy waters. We have improved the weight and strength of the boards this year. We are now using a H1–volume lightweight pigment in the resin. This type of resin fills up the holes in the foam and reduces the amount of resin content in the glass fibers, making the boards lighter. The Classic boards have low fiber memory and low foam memory at the same time. This low memory gives our boards a proper surfboard feel. We recommend the Classic PU technology to the riders who love a comfortable ride which this construction provides through its flexibility.
Ltd Carbon construction
The LTD construction was introduced two years ago on our surf and SUP board range. Built with a lightweight technology that allows flex, control, and scoop-rocker line accuracy. The surfboard is built with a CNC EPS core of 20 kgs/m3 density, then laminated with 200 grms biaxial glass fibers and finished with a 55 grams carbon net over a bamboo stepping deck vacuum glued onto the board at 90 compared to the stringer length so as to avoid excessive stiffness onto the board flex.
So this construction is slightly lighter than the Classic PU RRD Salerosa V4, about 300-400 grams, but the difference is not as much the weight, but it is stronger and has the EPS foam core. The EPS core makes the board more buoyant because the foam retains more air. The boards in the LTD construction feel alive! Not only because of their light weight, but mainly due to the added floatation. These boards were created specifically to ride strapless and are ideal for strapless freestyle. They are meant for riders that want a lightweight board that can also be controlled at high speeds.
RRD Salerosa V4 Specs
Roberto Ricci Designs
5'8'', 5'10'', 6'0'', 5'8'' Ltd, 5'10'' Ltd, 6'0'' Ltd
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.