Supremely fast to “unstick” in light winds and knife like upwind ability don’t detract from what is undoubtedly the plushest and most engaging ride in the whole Prismatic range. With the ability to adapt to your riding, mood, or simply the conditions on hand the Absinthe redefines our high standards for lightweight performance, comfort, and control.
Shinn Absinthe Prismatic 2022
The new Shinn Absinthe Prismatic 2022 Engineered from the core outwards every element from the light paulownia wood blank to the high modulus spread-tow carbon laminate has been selected for optimum weight and performance relevant to real world conditions.
This is more than a cosmetic update, this is a fundamentally new approach to the same goal of maximizing performance and comfort whilst minimizing weight. Building on the shaping lessons learned through the development of the Slicer Split TT we combined the Double Step tip channels with the all new Dual-Track base to create an unrestricted water flow throughout the board’s length.
Supremely fast to “unstick” in light winds and knife like upwind ability don’t detract from what is undoubtedly the plushest and most engaging ride in the whole Prismatic range. With the ability to adapt to your riding, mood, or simply the conditions on hand.
The Absinthe redefines our high standards for lightweight performance, comfort, and control.
FREE boardbag with this board! Bag brand and colour may vary from image.
- Fast to plane, quick upwind
- Un-rivaled PLUSH comfort
- Next Generation lightweight Construction
Shinn Absinthe Prismatic 2022 SIZES:
137 x 41cm (53mm fins) (rider < 85kg)
139 x 42 (53mm fins) (rider 80–100kg)
141 x 43 (53mm fins) (rider > 95kg)
More about Shinn range to be found here.
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest