Over 15% Off – Was £709, Now £599
Top of many riders “most wanted” list, the Bronq Backspacer was developed with one focus in mind – un-rivalled, plush riding enjoyment.
Add Shinn HMT or smaller SRSW footpads for £110 (RRP £159)
BRONQ Backspacer 2019
Shinn’s unique blend of paulownia/balsa core, bi and tri-ax carbon and Textreme top layer not only surpasses all previous generations of Bronq but redefines the standard for lightweight performance. The Bronq is a lightweight and energetic twintip with sharp, responsive reflex. A very fun board to spice up your sessions.
Top of many riders “most wanted” list, the 2019 Shinn Bronq Backspacer was developed with one focus in mind – un-rivalled, plush riding enjoyment and when Kiteworld magazine describe it as “loose, playful and (with) the ability to ride for hours without feeling battered” we think our efforts have not gone to waste.
What can expect when you ride it? Plush flex and extreme chop eating capabilities without feeling “spongy” or sluggish upwind, massive boosting grip and acceleration when you need it. Effortless rail-like carving without wearing you out in the process and great upwind ability on the lighter days combined with endless control when the days become more wild.
- 135 x 41
- 136 x 42
- 137 x 44
- Next-Generation Construction
Combining a Balsa/Paulownia wood core with Tri-axial cloth and Textreme Carbon gives our lightest, most dynamic construction ever
- Split Concave Mould
First seen on the Ronson this innovative shape enhances grip and softens the ride without loosing efficiency
- Double Stepped Tips
Improved carving POP whilst maintaining upwind drive
- BITE Hi-Visibility fins
Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight
- Constant Curve Rocker line
Consistent grip and fantastic POP with never a drop of water in the eyes
- No quibble Warranty
Peace of mind with Shinn’s no-quibble 2 year manufacturing defect warranty
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.