Supreme comfort & response with fantastic light wind upwind ability, the Shinn Bronq Chromatic 2021 is much more than just an incremental change. It just adapts to your riding!
Shinn Bronq Chromatic 2021
All new but clearly displaying it’s lineage – the Shinn Bronq Chromatic 2021 is much more than just an incremental change, it’s a giant step forwards in efficiency and comfort. Was described by designer Mark Shinn as “without doubt my favourite of all the TT boards I have ever tested”.
Building on the lessons learnt through the development of the Slicer Split TT, Shinn combined the Double Step tip channels with the all new Dual-Track base to create an unrestricted water flow throughout the board’s length. Supremely fast to “unstick” in light winds and knife like upwind ability don’t detract from what is undoubtably the plushest and most engaging ride in the whole Chromatic range.
With the ability to adapt to your riding, mood or simply the conditions on hand the new Shinn Bronq Chromatic redefines Shinn’s high standards for lightweight performance, comfort and control.
- 136 x 41 (53mm fins)
- 138 x 42 (53mm fins)
- 140 x 43 (53mm fins)
Shinn Bronq Chromatic Features
- Ultimate High Performance Freeride
- Next Generation Lightweight Construction
- Amazing range and ease of use
- Combined Balsa/Paulownia Wood Core
- Hi-Modulus Spread Tow Carbon
- Constant Curve Rocker
- Dual-Track Base Channels
- Double Stepped Tips
- BITE Hi-performance Fins
- Optional Shinn Sneaker 6 Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker HMT Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker SRS-W Straps & Pads
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest