Shinn Monk Chromatic combines unbelievable chop handling, amazing carving and an outstandingly easy ride. A board that can grip, rip and slash.
Shinn Monk Chromatic 2021
FREE boardbag and t-shirt with this board! Bag and t-shirt brand and colour may vary from image.
Back for 2021 the Shinn Monk Chromatic is the 9th generation of one of the worlds most popular kiteboards.
Crisp and sharp performance in an industry leading package that combines unbelievable chop handling, amazing carving and an outstandingly easy, comfortable ride. With the Monk Chromatic, Shinn delivers you a board that can grip, rip and slash without causing your knees and back to pay the price for it.
Utilizing a unique multi-ridge/concave base design and an exclusive Fan tail Exhaust tips every feature of the Monk has been designed to redirect the water flow as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Thus creating an efficient deck where the dynamic flex pattern is still able to function.
A freeride boards performance is equally important as a freestyle deck. The Monk Chromatic delivers more grip, more drive and more POP yet softer landings, same comfort and same chop handling. How much more fun can you have?
- 132 X 40 (43mm fins) – Only in the Monkette
- 134 X 41 (53mm fins)
- 136 X 42 (53mm fins)
- 138 x 43 (53mm fins)
- 140 X 44 (53mm fins)
Shinn Monk Chromatic Features
- Unparalleled Freeride Performance
- Insane Chop Handling and ease of use
- Improved grip and efficiency
- Full Paulownia Wood Core
- Light Weight and Defined Flex
- Multi Ridge and Concave Base Design
- Fan Tail Exhaust Tips
- Central Radius Outline with Direct Drive Tips
- BITE Hi-performance Fins
- Optional Shinn Sneaker 6 Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker HMT Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker SRS-W Straps & Pads
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest