SALE – Over 15% Off!
Effortless chop handling, amazing carving, perfect edge control and never a drop in
your eye. 8 years later and winner of multiple “Board of the Year” awards the
Monk is living proof that in a world of compromises there is still something special
and unique to be found.
Choose to add either Shinn Sneaker HMT or smaller Sneaker SRSW for only £110
Shinn Monk Mental 2019
The 2019 Shinn Monk Mental features effortless chop handling, amazing carving, perfect edge control and never a drop in your eye. 8 years later and winner of multiple “Board of the Year” awards the Monk is living proof that in a world of compromises there is still something special and unique to be found. After years of tweaking, fettling and honing we feel we’ve grasped better than ever all the features that made this the most loved freeride board in the world.
Grippier, slashier, speedier… How much more fun can you have? If your idea of kiteboarding is ripping, gouging and all round high speed fun then look no further. The ultimate board that revels in all conditions and somewhat ironically improves exponentially as the conditions deteriorate – when it comes to outright enjoyment, no matter what, no other board even comes close. Bi-lateral tip flex, constant curve rocker, Squoval 3 mould shaping… Does it really matter? We packed in all the technology you need… Kiteboarding is about freedom and non-conformism, The Monk will let you ride how you feel and feel how you ride and don’t let anyone tell you there is any other way.
- Paulownia full wood core
The best strength to weight ratio available with long lasting durability
- Progressive 3d concave
Better edging, better upwind and superior early planning. What’s not to like?
- Squoval 3 mould
Bi-lateral tip flex gives un-believeable chop handling and comfort
- Constant curve rocker line
Consistent grip and fantastic pop with never a drop of water in the eyes
- Bite hi-visibility fins
Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight
- 2 year warranty
Peace of mind with our 2 year manufacturing defect warranty (conditions apply)
- 131 x 40
- 133 x 41
- 135 x 42
- 137 x 44
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.