The Monkette Gumbubble is the Shinn honed to the demands of the fairer sex. Designed to offer accessible high performance in a silky smooth package. This is a dream ride for both playful and demanding ladies alike.
Shinn Monkette Gumbubble 2019
The Shinn Monkette Gumbubble 2019 is the kiteboard honed to the demands of the fairer sex. Designed to offer high and yet accessible performance in a silky smooth package. This is a dream ride for both playful and demanding ladies alike. Unashamedly born from the DNA of the Monk, the Monkette brings ease, control and performance into the ladies kiteboard sector. The SQ3 mould technology, progressive concave and constant curve rocker deliver outstanding grip, effortless chop handling and superb, easy to access POP. All combined with one purpose in mind – making your moves bigger, smoother and more effortless. Big air, carving or freestyle the Monkette won’t hold you back. Don’t let your board dictate to you, you choose how you ride!
Probably the most relevant female kiteboard on the market today. Living proof that in a world of compromises there is still something special and unique to be found.
Ladies, don’t make life harder for yourself riding your partners cast offs demand what you deserve and claim this fine treat for yourself.
- 129 x 39
- 131 x 40
- 133 x 41
- Paulownia Full wood core
The best strength to weight ratio available with long lasting durability
- Progressive Concave
Better edging, better upwind and superior early planning. What’s not to like?
- BITE hi-visibility fins
Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight
- Squoval 3 mould
Bi-lateral tip flex gives un-believeable chop handling and comfort
- Constant Curve Rocker line
Consistent grip and fantastic POP with never a drop of water in the eyes
- 2 year warranty
Peace of mind with our 2 year manufacturing defect warranty (conditions apply)
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest