The Shinn Monkette Prismatic is light weight with a finely controlled flex profile perfect for lighter riders, dedicated to ladies.
Shinn Monkette Prismatic
The board in our range is dedicated to ladies – the Shinn Monkette Prismatic is light weight with a finely controlled flex profile perfect for lighter riders.
Unashamedly sharing many features with the Monk X female riders will benefit from the slightly softer global flex (which is geared towards lighter, less aggressive riders) and smaller sizes, particularly in terms of width. The high torsion bilateral tip flex provides a near “active suspension” level of control whilst our legendary constant curve rocker delivers constant contact with the water no matter how demanding the conditions become.
FREE boardbag with this board! Bag brand and colour may vary from image.
The multi ridge and concave base design encourages water to flow in a more efficient direction (enhancing grip and upwind ease and yet keeping that loose and lively feeling that is so much fun to ride) unlike regular channels that redirect the flow in a more radical way noticeably increasing drag. Massive grip, good upwind efficiency, and insane chop handling have made the Monkette a stand out choice for all levels of female rider over the past seasons, and the Monkette Prismatic is set to deliver yet more of the same.
MONKETTE PRISMATIC 2022
LADIES X-OVER HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE
132 x 39.5cm (43mm fins) (rider < 65kg)
136 x 41cm (53mm fins) (rider > 65kg)
Insane chop handling and ease of use
Massive grip and upwind efficiency
Crisp and sharp feeling, amazing carving ability
Full Paulownia wood core
Light weight with controlled flex
Multi ridge and concave base design
Fan tail exhaust tips
Bite G10 fins
Sneaker 6 or Sneaker HMT (optional)
41 cm and 46 cm stance
Dedicated, inline 6 binding inserts 46cm
- BITE Hi-performance Fins
- Optional Shinn Sneaker 6 Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker HMT Straps & Pads
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest