The Shinn Ronson Chromatic is a bridges between freestyle and freeride, designed to fulfil the desires of the dynamic kiteboarder.
Shinn Ronson Chromatic 2021
FREE boardbag and t-shirt with this board! Bag and t-shirt brand and colour may vary from image.
All new (and yet surprisingly familar) the Shinn Ronson Chromatic is the latest version of this popular and test winning model. The Ronson Chromatic is designed to fulfil the desires of the dynamic kiteboarder not willing to be limited by conditions or riding style.
Shinn has utilised and developed the technological lessons learnt from the development of the Slicer Split TT to bring you a board that seamlessly bridges the gap between freestyle and freeride. The all new dual-track base channels add rail grip and radically increase efficiency. Thus achieving the seemingly impossible combination of better upwind and lightwind performance and improved top end grip at the same time.
Built to perform in marginal and radical conditions alike, the new Shinn Ronson Chromatic will take your riding to new levels when-ever, where-ever and what-ever.
- 138 x 41 (53mm fins)
- 141 x 42 (53mm fins)
- 144 x 43 (53mm fins)
Shinn Ronson Chromatic Features
- Outstanding Ride in All Conditions
- Limitless Grip and Control
- Renowned Comfort and Riding Position
- Full Paulownia Wood Core
- Strap or Boot Binding Options
- Constant Curve Rocker
- Double Stepped Tips
- Dual-Track Base Channels
- BITE Hi-performance Fins
- Optional Shinn Sneaker 6 Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker HMT Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker SRS-W Straps & Pads
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest