Shinn Ronson Prismatic is our multi facetted Enduro performance board designed for riders that refuse to be categorized by one discipline or style and need a deck that can do it all
Shinn Ronson Prismatic
Shinn Ronson Prismatic is our multi facetted Enduro performance board designed for riders that refuse to be categorized by one discipline or style and need a deck that can do it all. A constant curve rocker delivers constant rail grip no matter the angle of the board in the water cleanly passing through the chop with no loss of control or speed -edging, carving, and delivering both kite high or kite low pop with ease.
FREESTYLE, FREERIDE & ENDURO
Developed through 3 generations of the Ronson our double stepped tip channels reduce drag and allow a clean exit of water from the board whilst also increasing the rocker in the centre of the tail – great for both heavy landings and aggressive take offs. Our dedicated finger grab is carefully aligned on both the deck and base providing a firm grip whether mastering board-offs without a handle or simply carrying the board on the beach. The Ronson Prismatic features increased lengths per width generating even more grip and comfort -especially in the chop. The latest in a long line of favourites – the Ronson Prismatic delivers beyond expectations no matter the conditions or style you aspire to.
138 x 41cm (53mm fins)
(<80 kg w/straps) (<75 kg w/bindings)
141 x 42cm (53mm fins)
(80-90 kg w/straps) (75-85 kg w/bindings)
144 x 43cm (53mm fins)
(>90 kg w/straps) (>85 kg w/bindings)
Outstanding control in all conditions
Limitless grip and speed
Full Paulownia Wood Core
Foot straps or dedicated binding inserts
Double stepped tips
Dual track base channels
Constant curve rocker
- BITE Hi-performance Fins
- Optional Shinn Sneaker 6 Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker HMT Straps & Pads
Stance options 46 cm and 51 cm
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest