The Shinn Superking Chromatic range is dedicated to performing in lighter winds and for heavier riders. Maximum fun in minimum winds!
Please note board is priced deck only – no fins, handle or pads – please order these separately!
Shinn Superking Chromatic 2021
The Shinn Superking Chromatic 2021 range is dedicated to performing in lighter winds and for heavier riders. Not every spot is deep enough to foil nor every rider willing to loose time on the water to learning again. Maximum fun in minimum winds with a board that won’t hold you back if the wind increases a few knots.
FREE boardbag with this board! Bag brand may vary from image. Freebies not included with discounted items.
Please note board is priced deck only – no fins, handle or pads – please order these separately.
TT riding is not a crime, the Superking is unashamedly directed towards those previously frustrating days where your regular freestyle model just won’t come to life. Using an adaptation of the Split Concave base, this range provides for exceptionally early planning, a smooth and comfortable upwind ride all combined with a performance that will both surprise and delight. By combining a naturally efficient rocker with bilateral flex tips the Superking provides carving, edging and POP normally associated with a higher wind range dedicated design.
More kiteboarding is better than less kiteboarding – we don’t all have the luxury of perfect conditions but the Superking guarantees on-the-water action that won’t have you rushing back to the beach if the wind increases a few knots.
- 146 x 46 (53mm fins)
- 150 x 50 (53mm fins)
- 160 x 45 (43mm fins)
Shinn Superking Chromatic Features
- Comfort Fit 160 for Extreme LW
- Classic Fit 146 and 150 for maximum wind range
- Ideal for XL riders too
- Split Concave Base Technology
- Full Wood Core
- Parabolic Outline (Comfort fit only)
- LW 3-Step Rocker
- Bilateral Tip Flex
- BITE Hi-performance Fins
- Optional Shinn Sneaker 6 Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker HMT Straps & Pads
- Optional Shinn Sneaker SRS-W Straps & Pads
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest