Stormsure Tuff Tape is a very strong, clear, self-adhesive, waterproof tape that is sold as individual pre-cut patches and strips of various shapes and sizes.
3 in stock
Stormsure Tuff Tape
Stormsure Tuff Tape is a very strong, clear, self-adhesive, waterproof tape that is sold as individual pre-cut patches and strips of various shapes and sizes. Is made of a thin, but very tough, polyurethane film with a pressure sensitive adhesive and backing paper on the rear side.
It has characteristics unlike many other tapes:
- waterproof and air tight.
- highly resistant to abrasion and very difficult to tear or puncture
- It’s resistant to heat and cold
- Very elastic
Stormsure Tape is very strong and can bind together items just by stretching the tape around the item and using the elasticity to pull the pieces tightly into place. When tape is applied to clothing it will go through regular washing machine cycles unaffected.
Quickly repair rips in waterproof clothing, ripped netting and fabrics, inflatable mattresses, canoes and RIBs, tents and awnings, sails and kites, waders, cracked buckets and other plastic containers, PVC curtain sides on trucks and warehouses.
Ensure that the surface is clean and dry before using. Cut a suitable sized piece of TUFF Tape for your repair using good quality scissors or a sharp scalpel blade. Peel off the backing paper. Carefully position and then apply the TUFF Tape directly on top of the damage. Start at one edge and press the tape down gradually to avoid the entrapment of air bubbles. Once the TUFF Tape is in place rub it firmly with a smooth and hard object (such as the back of a spoon) to ensure the maximum adhesion to the substrate.
Alternatively, we also stock wetsuit repair glue in Black.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest