Cruisy freeride foil with early lift, locked in feel and good stability. Carbon wings and fuselage
Playful, fun & easy to use board, complete with straps
Out of stock
Liquid Force Thruster Carbon HydroFoil & Airush Foil Skate Board Package
Full Kite Hydrofoil set up…..Ready to go with Liquid Force Thruster Carbon Foil and Airush Foil Skate Board including straps.
Liquid Force Kites Thruster HydroFoil Kit Carbon
The ultimate freeride experience at a price you cant argue with. The LF Thruster Hydrofoil is a wing developed for smooth lift and all round performance.
The Liquid Force Thruster Wing Set Carbon was developed in collaboration with Hood River master foiler and foil designer, Matt Wheeler, the Thruster Foil takes performance to the next level. The Thruster Foil features an early takeoff speed, excellent stability, and an extended speed range. The Thruster Foil Wings go fast while at the same time being excellent at carving.
The Thruster Foil Wings Carbon feature a unique flat design that translates into a larger projected area, the part of the foil that gives it lift, which means the foil is smaller with less drag. This flat design allows the tips of the foil to break the water surface without causing the foil to cavitate resulting in the foil losing lift. The Thruster’s wings derive their lift from the center of the foil, while the wingtips provide stability.
Occupying the space between the low aspect Rocket Foil Wings and the faster medium aspect Happy Foil Wings, the Thruster Foil Set Carbon is great for beginners as well as riders who are progressing with their foiling skills. Able to foil at very low speeds, the Thruster Foil Wings can also handle a great deal of speed with excellent stability. The Thruster Foil is all the buzz with the feedback being overwhelmingly positive. If you are looking to take your foiling skills to the next level or if you want to start foiling now, the Thruster Foil Wings should be front and center on your radar.
The Liquid Force Thruster Foil Hydrofoil Kit specifications:
- Design: Scientifically designed and engineered in Hood River, Oregon by Matt Wheeler, engineering PHD and expert kite and windsurf hydrofoiler.
- Reflex: “Reflex trailing edge design that limits cavitation on wing tip breaches
- Construction: Available in carbon construction
- Intermediate to Advanced
- Comfort zone speed: 14 – 22 MPH
- Low end lift speed (variable): 7 MPH
- Top speed (Variable): 32 MPH
- Mast Length: 94.8cm alloy weighing 2250g
- Fuselage Length with HD fuselage: 81.7cm weighing 1220g
- Thruster Glass Wing Set weighing 1100g
- Total Weight: 4570g
Read our handy guide on how to look after your equipment here.
Airush Core Foil Skate 2020
The Airush Core Foil Skate 2020 comes to deliver a smooth ride that feels more like a twintip with a skate style playfulness. The Foil Skate offers a twintip style construction to foil riders. When compared to higher volume foil boards, the Core Foil Skate is easy to launch as the board sits lower in the water, specifically if you are used to riding twintips. The stiff wood core creates a very stable ride and is extremely durable. The Airush Core Foil Skate 2020 includes low drag foil inserts and optional fin connections. This opens up the option of traditional skate style directional riding without the foil.
- Durable & versatile board for intermediate riders.
- Stiff construction for increased stability.
- Ideal with fins for riding without a foil.
- 121 x 46
- 142 x 48 – Recommended for beginner and intermediate riders as well as the surfboard crossover
- Lightweight durable top sheet.
- Midweight triaxial fiberglass.
- Scratch resistant bottom sheet.
The AR Glass layup is focused on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all carving and freeride foiling needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest