The Core 90 is a high quality, lightweight mountainboard that is designed for downhill or kite landboarding for beginners and advanced riders
Out of stock
Email when stock available
MBS Core 90 Landboard
The MBS Core 90 is a great board for kite landboarding, downhill mountain boarding for both beginner and advanced riders. It combines a 90cm Power laminate Maple/Fibreglass composite deck together with lightweight All Terrain Skate (ATS) trucks, Fivestar hubs and F2 bindings to create a very light and nimble board.
Young mountainboard rippers who find the bigger boards too heavy will love the Core 90 and will rest easy knowing they won’t need to upgrade when their riding level advances. It is off course also a brilliant lightweight kite landboard for an adult of any level.
With the Core 90 MBS have created a lightweight landboard board with great components at a superb price.
Ex Shop display board – Perfect condition with labels – Has a little marking on the tyres and the deck grip
MBS Core 90 Features:
- ATS Skate Trucks – Lightweight, on-the-fly, skate key adjustment dials the truck suspension to exact tension.
- Fivestar Hubs – Light weight, strong, totally robust, and so easy to assemble / disassemble. Ideal for freestyle riders – especially kiters.
- Powerlam Laminate Composite Deck (Surlyn Base) – Powerlam Construction is a time tested construction technique, combined with current composite technology. Powerlam decks consist of a horizontal core made from several wooded veneers. Different types of veneers are strategically placed throughout the deck to yield the optimum performance required for that type of deck. Fiberglass is then added to the lay-up to increase the strength to weight ratio. MBS concentrates fiberglass layers as close to the top and bottom layers as possible as this is where the bending stresses are at the highest.
- Lowered deck for lower centre of gravity
- T1 8″ lightweight tyres – Thanks to it’s well defined center bead and arced tread profile, MBS’ original custom tread, the T1, is still the fastest 8″ tread on the market, but it’s the fact the the T1 is still the lightest tire on the market that makes it the top choice for freestyle mountainboarders around the world.
- Stainless steel bolts – Strong, light, anti rust and long lasting
- MBS F2 velcro bindings – A hybrid of FreeFlex and F3 bindings. Pre shaped for superior comfort and contact. Super lightweight. Sturdy Velcro fastening system let’s you crank down like never before.
- Overall Weight: 5.5kg / 12.0lbs
- Overall Length: 104.0cm / 40.9″
- Axle to Axle Length: 88.0cm / 34.6″
- Deck Length: 90cm / 35.4″
- Deck Construction: Powerlam Construction Deck (Surlyn Base)
- Deck Stiffness: 4 / 5
- Deck Tip Angle: 20 degrees
- Truck Width: 40cm / 15.8″
- Axle Diameter: 12mm
- Bearings: 12 x 28mm
Use it as a mountain board for going down hills or as a lightweight kite board for use with a foil/power kite.
We use MBS Core 90 boards in our kite landboard lessons and they are great, ideal for all levels and sizes for rider in various wind conditions or surfaces.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest