Super comfy, super warm 3mm fleece lined boots with latex sole for that ‘barefoot’ feeling
Out of Stock, on Back Order from Atan
Atan Mistral 3mm Neoprene boots
The Atan Mistral boots will keep you warm and comfortable no matter the conditions without restricting your movement or board feel. A very popular choice for our selves and customers, thanks to the super comfy fit and flexibility.
A great boot for any time of year, super grippy, even if you forget the wax on your board these boots will help you drop into any wave!
3mm thermal titanium plush fleece lined neoprene keeps your feet warm even in the middle of winter. Plus the velcro strap minimises any water entry into the boot or up your wetsuit leg.
Flexible dipped natural latex sole provides excellent grip but is also very light and supple giving the ‘barefoot feel’. The Atan Hot Mistral boots are great to use for kitesurfing with straps on a twintip board or strapless surfboard.
Easy to dry as they can be turned inside out – No more damp, stinky booties!
- 3mm neoprene with plush thermal titanium lining – Super warmth and comfort in the coldest water
- Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS) seams – Durable, water tight construction
- Natural rubber dipped finish – The most supple boot with the best grip and feeling on your board
- Velcro strap around the leg – Seals the top of the boot
ATAN MISTRAL MATERIALS
- 3mm neoprene – Maximum flexibility and warmth
- Titanium Fleece – Soft and cozy liner which traps extra air for more insulation as well as wicking any water away from your skin
- Latex dipped sole – Durability, lightweight and optimum feeling
ATAN BOOT SIZES
T1 = 38-39 Euro (UK 4 – 6)
T2 = 40-41 Euro (UK 6.5- 7.5)
T3 = 42-43 Euro (UK 7-8)
T4 = 44-45 Euro (UK 9-10)
T5 = 46-47 Euro (UK 10.5 – 11.5)
T6 = 48-49 Euro (UK 12-14)
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest