£35.89 – £44.99
4 line set for any kitesurf kite bar
Ozone Kitesurf Line extensions
The Ozone kitesurf line extensions are extremely useful to extend the range of your kite and give you different options for various wind conditions.
Extending your kite lines increases the size of the area which you can move the kite. This extra distance allows the kite to travel further, building up more speed which produces more apparent wind and power. The increased line length created by the Ozone kitesurf line extensions will give you more power when you need it, a great help in low winds making your kite feel a size larger.
Ozone has upgraded the 500kg/300kg kitesurf line sets to the latest and greatest SK99 Dyneema fibre. This new fibre is stronger and less sensitive to shrinkage and stretch. Combined with new industry-leading braiding technology this will not only keep your Ozone kitesurf lines at factory length for a longer time but also provides a more direct feeling and connection to your kite. Steering inputs especially are more immediate with less delay giving you a faster, more reactive kite.
The SK99 fiber reduces line diameter while maintaining high strength. The 300kg back lines have reduced in diameter from 1.1mm to 0.9mm keeping the same strength with less drag. From years of feedback Ozone know their customers like strong 500kg front lines and the thicker diameter makes them less prone to breaking. The diameter has been kept at 2.2mm on the front lines while increasing the breaking strength by 15%. Ozone still call this product 500kg even though the breaking strength is higher.
The color dyeing process has also been improved for stronger, longer lasting colors. Ozone lines are now dyed before braiding the lines – this latest manufacturing technology ensures each fiber gets a full coat of color. The new two-color look makes the line easily visible on any surface and gives a fresh and unique look too.
- Long-lasting, low-stretch lines
- Color coded and numbered (black/white centre lines and red/blue outside lines)
- 500kg front lines, 300kg back lines
- All lines sleeved both ends
- 4 x equal length lines
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £14.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
- Please note that Duotone products shipped to the US will receive a shipping excess of £250.
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest