HUGE DISCOUNT – 55% off!!
Allround wave board – Great in all wave conditions…..Fast, responsive, grippy, stable and efficient
RRD Barracuda V2
The RRD Barracuda V2 is a fantastic all round surfboard which excels in all wave conditions from perfect, steep glassy faces to choppy, mushy less powerful waves.
Designed, tested, and developed by Ralf Bachschuster. These phenomenal sticks are very fast, securely grip the water, and deliver an abundance of hold in the most extreme conditions. With a slightly wider outline in the middle with narrow rounded pin tail to improve top speed, the Barracuda delivers great turning potential with plenty of grip at high speeds. The wider outline also aids stability and efficiency on smaller waves or lighter winds. The full mono-concave hull with heaps of rocker on the tail makes planing fast and holding control on choppy waters a breeze.
Developed and tested in Cape Town by one of the most influential and radical kiteboarders in the South African kite scene, the Barracudas are fast boards that were born to handle full power!
- Slightly wider outline in the middle with narrow rounded pin tail to improve top speed and allow great turning potential with plenty of grip and stability
- Full mono-concave hull with heaps of rocker on the tail. Planing fast and holding control on choppy waters
- Thicker volume mid section in between your feet to allow floatation and keeping momentum at lower speed
- Thin rail profile on nose and tail to allow best grip at high speed and lower the volume to keep the weight down
Accessories & Options
Delivered with front and rear deck pad included
Option to add thruster (x3) fins:
- Composite – £29.99
- Slice Honeycomb – £49.99
Add Mystic Foot straps Here
RRD Barracuda V2 surfboard Technology
Blank: CNC PU Core with lightweight stringer.
Layup: Silmar polyester resin for layup and Reichold resin for finishing E and S X-cel® glass bottom and deck layup.
Reinforcements: Horizontal fibers bamboo deck patch with Biaxial glass heel reinforcement patches.
Boxes: Future boxes with HD PVC reinforcement blocks.
Ltd Carbon construction
The LTD construction was introduced two years ago on our surf and SUP board range. Built with a lightweight technology that allows flex, control, and scoop-rocker line accuracy. The surfboard is built with a CNC EPS core of 20 kgs/m3 density, then laminated with 200 grms biaxial glass fibers and finished with a 55 grams carbon net over a bamboo stepping deck vacuum glued onto the board at 90 compared to the stringer length so as to avoid excessive stiffness onto the board flex.
So this construction is slightly lighter than the Classic PU RRD Barracuda V2, about 300-400 grams, but the difference is not as much the weight, but it is stronger and has the EPS foam core. The EPS core makes the board more buoyant because the foam retains more air. The boards in the LTD construction feel alive! Not only because of their light weight, but mainly due to the added floatation. These boards were created specifically to ride strapless and are ideal for strapless freestyle. They are meant for riders that want a lightweight board that can also be controlled at high speeds.
RRD Barracuda V2 Specs
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest