Awesome all round mountainboard that is designed for downhill, kite landboarding or wing boarding
Out of stock
Scrub Silver Reef Landboard
The Scrub Silver Reef is an awesome all round mountainboard that is designed to get people into the downhill, kite landboarding or wing surfing.
The Scrub Silver Reef has many quality features and components which contribute to it top riding characteristics.
9” tyres which use Scrub’s specially formulated high-rebound rubber material making the board roll smoothly, efficiently and fast. The inner tube material is high-grade butyl rubber. This has reduced air loss and flats to little more than a memory.
Other high spec wheel components include genuine rubber-shielded 12x28mm bearings and five spoke hubs. The tyre and hub combination gives a fantastic weight saving. The 12mm axels match the diameter of the skate trucks. This massively improves strength and durability.
The Scrub Silver Reef is compatible with many parts from many brands, so the choice to one day upgrade your hubs or trucks is as simple as that.
Scrub Silver Reef Landboard Features
12mm axles are used which offer the light weight benefits as well as improved strength giving you the opportunity to get into the air as soon as possible!
At 90cm long, the deck makes the Scrub Silver Reef landboard manoeuvrable and excellent for adults or younger riders.
Fitted with 9″ tyres that give reliable performance and grip in all conditions and on any surface
Complete with ankle leash to keep the board close when downhill mountain boarding
Use it as a mountain board for going down hills or as a lightweight kite board for use with a foil/power kite or wing
- Sturdy maple-lam deck.
- Skate trucks with 12mm axles: Strong, light and easily adjustable.
- Velcro bindings easily adjust to fit your foot.
- Scrub hubs with 9″ T1 tyres make this board fast and stable on any terrain
- Overall Weight – 6.6 (kg) / 14.6 (lb)
- Overall Length – 105.2 (cm) / 41.4 (in)
- Axle to Axle Length – 85.2 (cm) / 33.5 (in)
- Stiffness – Stiff
We use these boards in our kite landboard lessons and they are great, ideal for all levels and sizes for rider in various wind conditions.
- UK: FREE standard delivery of 1-5 working days (usually 1-2 days) on all UK purchases over £79.99 – Upgrade to Express Delivery for £4.99 UK Orders under £79.99: £4.99 Standard, £6.99 Express
- Europe Mainland and UK Highlands & Islands: £9.99 on all items under 2 kg and £19.99 over 2kg
- Rest of the World and European Islands: £19.99 for small items under 2kg, £39.99 over 2kg and £69.99 for all items over 6kg. Fedex available as an upgrade option for all countries and the only option for Asia, Africa and South America
- Surfboards and SUPs have an additional £29.99 shipping cost. Due to a huge percentage which have arrived damaged we now only use reliable (more expensive) couriers
VAT (Tax) Free
If you live outside the EU or have a BFPO address, you are eligible for VAT free (20%) purchases so can save a lot of money. This is automatically deducted at checkout but please contact us if you would like further information. The prices shown on the website include VAT as standard until you enter your shipping country at the shipping Basket/Checkout page or are already logged in.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition (with packaging and tags intact) within 14 days of the purchase date. We can either issue an in store credit for the item, send a different size or product if you would like an exchange or refund your payment.
Buy now, pay later. PayPal Pay in 3 is the most reliable and simple way to split the costs of a purchase over a longer period without any extra costs. Fast and easy to set up, this is our suggestion for the best free and easy finance package
Just choose PayPal at checkout and go through the options available
PayPal Credit works like a conventional credit card but gives up to 4 months without any interest